Recruiting now for ARI’s 2020 Rural Leaders Training Program
Send us your best and brightest Community Leaders!
We are waiting to hear from you!
Don’t delay. The application deadline is coming soon!
To All ARI Graduates,
Greetings from the Asian Rural Institute! We pray that you are doing
well and experiencing God’s blessing over the life and work of your
We are currently in the process of recruiting new participants for the
2020 Rural Leaders Training Program (RLTP) and are looking for
experienced individuals from quality organizations. Please contact us
if your Sending Body or an organization that you are affiliated with
would like to nominate someone for the program. All organizations are
welcome to apply.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
– The candidate and Sending Body must understand and agree
with the mission of ARI.
– The candidate and Sending Body must be working directly
with rural community members.
– The candidate must have worked with the Sending Body for at
least 3 years.
– The candidate must be returning to work with the Sending
Body after completing the RLTP.
– The candidate must be between 25-45 years of age and in
Application Deadline for Sending Body: July 1st, 2019*
For applications and inquiries, please contact the Admissions &
Recruitment Section at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If your Sending Body would like to apply but needs an extension for
the deadline, please let us know. We look forward to working with you
again in the future.
That we may live together!
Admissions & Recruitment
Asian Rural Institute